Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Birchmere show


I had such a wonderful time seeing Todd and Kasim at The Birchmere. The show was fantastic! :) I took a couple of videos and two of them are on my YouTube page. www.youtube.com/stephanieregan I'll be adding some more videos from the show soon! :)
It was the best Todd show I've ever seen. I hope he will tour again this Spring or Summer.
I met some new friends and saw some friends who I haven't seen in a long time. Thanks to my new friend Bob, I had the best seat in the house! :)
This picture of Kasim was taken after the show. As you can see, he had the goatee. I knew he probably would have it because the night before the show, he was on Rundgren Radio and he said he hadn't shaved in a while. So I wasn't too surprised because I knew he would still have it.
When I saw him, I pointed to his goatee and I said to him jokingly, "what's this?" He didn't look at me when I was saying that. He was looking at Bob.
A couple of days after this picture was taken, he shaved the goatee off.

No comments: