Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On This Day In Kasim History........

I saw Kasim for the first time at Meat Loaf's show at the Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Maryland!! Here is part of my Meat Loaf review about Kasim:

Here's my story about how I first saw Kasim:
I first saw Kasim at Meat Loaf's concert on July 24,1996 at the
Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Maryland. It was the first
time that I ever saw Kasim and it was the first time I ever saw Meat
Loaf. It was a really great show!! I remember in the first part of
the show during a song (I forget which one), Kasim went over to Pat
and Kasim stuck his tongue out at him and then he smiled at him.
During the middle part of the show, Kasim was playing guitar behind
the keyboards and one of the strings broke. He had to get the guitar
tech to come out and get the guitar so he could fix it. At the end of
the show, Kasim saw a young boy in the audience and he gave him his
guitar pick and then Kasim smiled at him. I didn't have a very
good
seat. I sat in the loge section. I was on Patti and Pat's side
of
the stage. I had to use a pair of binoculars to see the show!!

I had a great time at the show. It was the second best Meat Loaf show I've ever seen. The first and best Meat Loaf show was August 22, 2005 at Wolf Trap!! :)

Steph

No comments: